KC Sports Volleyball was formed with the purpose of encouraging young people to participate in USA Volleyball. The staff is comprised of coaches with diverse backgrounds and athletic experiences.
KC Sports is guided by three principles:
We are looking for a few more players for our teams…..
Club Contact: Art Stone
Area: KC area
Email: [email protected]
*Evaluation or lesson, contact Art Stone: Phone: 913-238-9559
Email: [email protected] website: www.kc-sports.com
17-1 team: 3-4 positions available
15-1 team: 3-4 positions available
14-1 team: 3-4 positions available
14-2 team: All positions available
13-1 team: All positions available
* If anyone is experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, dry cough, shortness of breath), we ask that they stay home
Click the link for more info on Covid 19: Click here for CDC info
*No filming/recording allowed on cell phone or any other device(privacy of other participants)
Please arrive 15 min early.
- Coaching Staff: We have a great group of coaches who have coached at the College or High School level/and or have coached various levels of USA Volleyball. Some of our staff have volunteered in the JO County CYO , Lutheran Leagues and MO Parochial Leagues. Most of our staff has also played at the High School/and or College level.
- Team information: Click the “TEAMS” button at the top of the page. You will see: # of practices, club fees, tournament information and what is included.
- Practice locations: New Century, Inside 68 Sports, Davies Facility-KCK and other North and South Johnson County locations.
- # of practices: At least 1-3x per week – the older age groups sometimes 3x
- Travel: Younger age teams little to no traveling – the older age groups require some traveling. Once the team is formed, teams can opt to do more traveling.